ETEBA provides the following primary services:
- Advocates for sustained or increased funding for existing programs and for new programs that would expand business opportunities for member companies
- Represents the views, issues, capabilities, and concerns of member companies to other entities, including federal, state and local decision makers
- Provides facts, information, updates, education, and assistance to help member companies become more competitive and marketable
- Offers networking opportunities through regular membership meetings, conferences and other events
- Monitors market developments and opportunities, and helps raise the visibility of member companies and awareness of their capabilities, products and services
- ETEBA Chapters hold monthly membership meetings that give members the opportunity to hear and network with a wide range of guest speakers who are invited to present on topics and opportunities of interest to ETEBA members. See our Events Calendar for a listing of upcoming meetings near you.
- The presentations made by guest speakers are posted online following membership meetings and are available to the public.
- A member-only benefit, the Weekly Update provides information on important issues and opportunities. Articles are collected from an extensive array of industry periodicals and sent to members once a week.
- The ETEBA Newsletter includes information about ETEBA activities and events, industry information and Member Highlights.
ETEBA Business Opportunities Conference:
- The annual ETEBA Business Opportunities Conference is a widely-attended trade-show and convention, featuring high-profile speakers, a major exhibit hall, matchmaking sessions with potential clients and significant networking opportunities for attendees. The conference is normally held during the first week of November.
Job bank and Company Referrals:
- Members may submit job postings to be placed on the ETEBA Website. Anyone may submit resumes for members to review and consider as potential employees.
- ETEBA provides information to potential customers who are looking for specific capabilities and/or business status. ETEBA provides a comprehensive list of all members meeting the requested criteria, compiled from our database, which is sent to the requestor without specific company recommendations.