ETEBA provides the following primary services:
- Advocates for sustained or increased funding for existing programs and for new programs that would expand business opportunities for member companies
- Represents the views, issues, capabilities, and concerns of member companies to other entities, including federal, state and local decision-makers
- Provides facts, information, updates, education, and assistance to help member companies become more competitive and marketable
- Offers networking opportunities through regular membership meetings, conferences, and other events
- Monitors market developments and opportunities, and helps raise the visibility of member companies and awareness of their capabilities, products, and services
- ETEBA Chapters hold monthly membership meetings that give members the opportunity to hear and network with a wide range of guest speakers who are invited to present on topics and opportunities of interest to ETEBA members. See our Events Calendar for a listing of upcoming meetings near you.
- The presentations made by guest speakers are posted online following membership meetings and are available to the public.
- A member-only benefit, the Weekly Update provides information on important issues and opportunities. Articles are collected from an extensive array of industry periodicals and sent to members once a week.
- The ETEBA Newsletter includes information about ETEBA activities and events, industry information and Member Highlights.
ETEBA Business Opportunities Conference:
- The annual ETEBA Business Opportunities and Technical Conference is a widely attended tradeshow and convention, featuring high-profile speakers, a major exhibit hall, matchmaking sessions with potential clients and significant networking opportunities for attendees. The conference is normally held during the first week of November.