The Conference offers numerous occasions for exhibitors to meet with prospective clients and increase business prospects. All receptions, breaks, food service and beverage stations will be located in the exhibit hall to maximize traffic. Each exhibit comes with two full registrations and a chance to purchase additional registrations at a discounted rate.
|Standard 10×10 Exhibit||ETEBA Members||$1500|
All exhibit spaces include a 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one wastebasket. Exhibit fees include 2 full registrations that provide access to all breakfasts and breaks, lunch, opening reception, exhibitor’s reception, and presentations. Full registration also provides access to training and technical workshops.
All booth personnel must be registered. Exhibitors may register additional personnel at a special discounted rate of $275 through September 1, 2018. After September 1, 2018 the discounted rate will be $475.
|TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2018||NOON – 5:00 PM||Exhibit Setup/Registration|
|5:30 PM – 7:30 PM||Opening Reception|
|WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2018||7:00 AM – 8:00 AM||Breakfast/Registration|
|7:30 AM – 6:30 PM||Exhibits Open|
|5:30 – 7:30 PM||Exhibitor Reception|
|THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2018||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM||Breakfast/Conference/Break|
|7:30 AM – 3:30 PM||Exhibits Open|
|3:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Exhibitor Move-out|
- Exhibitors agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement when purchasing booth space.
- Sponsor and Exhibit fees must be received by ETEBA within 30 days of reservation to hold booth space. Exhibit spaces are subject to release if fees are not paid by the due date.
- Two receptions, meals and numerous breaks provide networking time for exhibitors and sponsors.
- Vendor drawings will be held during the exhibitor reception. Please inform Hannah Short at the registration table about your giveaway.
- Attendance Policy: Conference attendees must be registered. Badges will be checked at the door to ensure compliance with this policy.
- Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation received in writing by August 15, 2018 will be assessed a $500 cancellation fee. After August 30 no refunds will be issued on exhibit spaces.
- Electrical, Internet Access, Communications and Telephone service must be ordered from the Knoxville Convention Center. Please refer to the exhibitor kit for further information.
- Additional equipment and furnishings may be ordered from All Convention and Expo Services (ACES), 701 Henley St., Knoxville, TN 37902, Phone 865.251.6016 Fax 865.251.6088, email@example.com
- All exhibits/supplies to be shipped to the Knoxville Convention Center should be sent to the attention of the service contractor, All Convention and Expo Services (ACES).
- Exhibitor agrees not to dismantle their booth or do any packing before the official breakdown time, which is 12 noon on Thursday, October 4, 2018.